Monday, April 16, 2007

CL GIRL

so its the first girl i had ever contacted via craigslist. i felt like a complete fool for doing it, apparently lacking the fortitude to make friends out on the streets of boise. she ended up living three or four doors down the street from me. i picked her up in my pickup, it was running like shit. it ended up being the points just needed adjusted but i was late to pick her up so i figured if she wants to like me she's gonna have to love my eyesore piece of shit truck too. we went to a bar downtown. the was a band playing that i listened to on myspace and they sounded like a great date band. we ended up being the only people there aside from staff and watched the entire show by ourselves on the infamous couch. first time i shut a bar down on a first date. we went to merrits to have coffee, got there around eleven pm and left around six am. she made a comment about how our dates always ended up us spending entire days together, i wonder now if she was trying to tell me something. there is another witty snippet that could go here but it is still a fresh story that i am not laughing about quite yet. it was a beautiful thing, i slept in a real bed for a few nights. we went to a bar with little docks anchored in a lake. we talked about her getting back together with her ex boyfriend. i tried to explain to her that she shouldn't ask me for an honest opinion on whether or not she should go back to him, everything i could say will either hurt or make me look like i'm competing. which i will never do. i get a text from her phone, professing her love for him, or whatever. he calls soon after that. he sound like a dyke. at five forty five in the morning he calls me up to tell me "i know your going through a lot of bad stuff right now, i understand how you would want someone to reach out to." this pisses me off, i say, "you can knock the doctor phil shit off right now. i guess i'm just less of a pussy than you are." he says "nice" and i hang up. she starts sending me messages from work or myspace, so he won't find out she's still trying to get a hold of me. the last time we hung out we made out and i got a backrub, in front of two of her friends, she got pissed off when i was chatting up her friends, she said "i don't share" and i told her i didn't either...to be continued...maybe...

No comments: